Sunday, January 29, 2012

frugal fashion

Loving clothes, shoes and anything fabulous is not always cheap. I always love finding a good bargain and have recently found fun in finding an inexpensive version of the high priced clothes I love. Styles and trends are always changing so as my soul sister Maryam always says....
"invest in the key pieces and play with the inexpensive."
She is definitely one of my style icons and her knowledge of fashion and advice is always spot on. One of our favorite places never lets us down....forever21. when will we ever be too old to shop there....i'll let you know...

Jcrew is FABULOUS but sometimes out of my price range for my monthly shopping excursions...
Here are a few comparisons that i found on this lazy sunday...Jcrew vs. 4ever
All of these aren't exact replica's but close enough to save...$339.20....enough to convince me!

No comments:

Post a Comment