Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Banana Republic vs. Target

I love talking clothes with Teresa and she just lets me rant and rant about who designs this and what to pair with that so for Christmas she asked that we combine forces and give her a head to toe outfit...Challenge! I'M GAME! It was so fun...if I didn't love being with those kids so much...
 I'd look into being her personal shopper :)

So here is a comparison of the always chic and classic Banana Republic and Target! BOTH are great places to shop but why not look at the styles that are so similar you wont believe it...and neither will your wallet!

I love these tops! Target carries this in four colors and with the removable belt!

Trench...must have...

 Nude pumps are a must have and the wedge are a more comfortable version...

 Flats Friday! or for your weekend look!

These are not exact replicas but pretty close 
and all would be great additions to your work wardrobe Teresa!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment